(before Monday 15th December 2008)
(after Tuesday 16th December 2008,
UNTIL Friday 30th January 2009)
(on Sunday 15th March 2009 at the on-site registration desk)
(this fee is applied for all the participants WITHOUT Online registration)
The deadline for the Early Registration is Monday 15th December 2008.
You are kindly asked to make your registration before this date.
The registration fees include followings:
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Extended Abstract book published as a regular issue of Journal of Surface Analysis
(Proceedings book will not be published.)
- Drinks during break
- Lunch buffet on Monday 16th and Wednesday 18th March
(*) Participants who do not register themselves via Online may NOT be able to receive the extended abstract booklet since the number of booklets prepared at the conference site is limited. If this is the case, the booklet will be sent to the participant after the conference.
Online Registration procedure:
To make online registration, please click Online Registration button below, and fill in the online registration form.
Payment can also be done online. Please refer to the instructions shown below.
Receipt of the fee paid online will be given to the participants at the Registration desk.
The Online Registration page has been closed.
Payment for Online Registration
A payment in Japanese Yen by Credit Card or Bank transfer is only acceptable for the online registration.
by Credit Card (VISA/MASTER)
A payment by credit card (VISA/MASTER) is available on the Online Registration page.
Please follow instructions shown there.
by Bank Transfer
If you wish to pay the registration fee by bank transfer, please follow instructions below.
- Complete your registration via the Online Registration page.
- Transfer the registration fee to the bank account shown below.
Please note: The bank transfer fee should be paid by the participants.
- After the payment is completed, send a copy of the bank transfer record via e-mail or Fax to the Secretary of the iSAS-09 (Mr. Kazuhiro Takahashi).
Bank Account information
MIZUHO BANK LTD.,
||1017190 (Savings account)
|Branch Code (if necessary)
|Swift code (if necessary)
||HYOMEN BUNSEKI KENKYU-KAI
For Japanese participant
On-site payment is available at the On-site Registration desk on Sunday 15th March 2009. This is ONLY for participants who will register themselves on-site, i.e. for all participants WITHOUT the Online Registration.
Since the on-site registration desk will be open for a limited period (16:00 - 18:00), you are strongly recommended to register via Online.
Only a payment in Japanese yen by CASH is acceptable for the On-site Registration.
On-site Payment procedure
- Please visit the On-site Registration desk on Sunday 15th March 2009.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Complete your payment by cash at the registration desk.
- Receive your conference material(*).
(*) Participants who do not register themselves via Online may NOT be able to receive the extended abstract booklet at the registration desk since the number of booklets prepared at the conference site is limited. If this is the case, the booklet will be sent to the participant after the conference.